Create A Chapter
Why To Choose Omega Sigma Chi
Our sorority started at Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario in 2010. We are proud to be the first & finest sorority on our campus, which led the way to the beginning of a strong Greek Life presence at Brock.
Since our sorority began, we have focused our energy on creating a solid foundation upon which our organization has thrived. Our commitment to always bettering our chapter has led to some amazing accomplishments.
Now, after great success on our own campus, we look forward to creating a select number of new chapters that are of the highest quality. We aren't interested to simply be the most quickly expanding sorority. Instead, new chapters will not just be another campus on a list, we are excited to welcome and include new sisters in a truly amazing family.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- We have won 1st place in Greek Olympics, every year
- Our sisters have held the highest positions in campus organizations, including BUSU Student Government President, Concurrent Education Council President, Athletic Council President & Teachers College Council President
- Since our founding, we have completed over 7,000 philanthropy hours in our community
- We have raised thousands of dollars for local and national charities
- Last year 30% of our sisters were on Honour Roll
- 11/12 of our officers are completing honours degrees alongside their sorority leadership positions
- A number of our sisters are also Varsity Athletes
We will ensure our new sisters get to experience the great honour of being an O-Sig and continue our history of success.
What's Omega Sigma Chi all about?
- We seeks to turn students into poised and self-confident women
- We believe in furthering education and participation in philanthropic endeavors
- We put our talents and energies towards maintaining the strength and success of our Sorority
- We will uphold our Oath of Secrecy and keep all traditions at heart and in mind in everything we do
- We treat our fellow Sisters, Pledges and Rushes with respect; how we as people expect to be treated by others
Does that sound like something you support? Perfect!
Let's chat about bringing you into the O-Sig family.
What happens next?
Enter your details in the form below. We look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you in a couple days
RECEIVE THE COLONIZATION HANBDBOOK
You'll receive our colonization handbook to walk you through the process of creating a chapter
CHAT WITH OUR EXECUTIVES
We'll chat on the phone, tell you all about the exciting process of bringing a chapter to your campus & answer all your questions
Create A Chapter FAQ:
1. HOW LARGE OF A GROUP DO I NEED TO INQUIRE ABOUT CREATING A CHAPTER?
To inquire, all you need is yourself!
2. HOW LARGE OF A GROUP DO I NEED TO START A COLONY?
15. We're happy to tell you our strategies for how we have recruited like-minded ladies on our campus, that you can use to gather a group at your school too. There's even a chance someone else from your campus has already inquired about creating a chapter, and if thats the case, we'll connect you!
3. DOES MY SCHOOL QUALIFY?
Does your school grant baccalaureate degrees, more commonly known as Bachelors degrees? Then yes!
4. WHO WILL I TALK TO ABOUT CREATING A CHAPTER?
Emily, our Recruitment Chair and Ashley, our President will be your main contacts when creating a chapter.